Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello, Goodbye, Hello

So clearly it has been a while since I have posted, but this past month has been crazyyy (which means there's a lot to catch up on).  

But I guess the first thing I should say is...I'M ENGAGED!!!

Andrew proposed on the 22nd of December!
(This is at his parent's house that evening.)


And, because most people wonder the where and how...


He proposed inside the steeple!
And surprisingly enough, I had no idea...none.

But, unfortunately, that is it for today!!  However, I promise to be back to my regular blogging self with updates on what all has happened this past month (including the engagement); as well as more fun photos, designs, clothes, and maybe even a little wedding planning!  

I hope each of you has a wonderful Thursday and the start to your new year has been just wonderful!







love to you all...
...and a Happy New Year

And to Andrew:
to life ahead
and life already.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment